200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Oct 2023 - March 2024
Welcome to the Natural Joy Yoga Teacher HYBRID training in collaboration with Nada Yoga School in Rishikesh, India. Paulina Copello facilitates the interaction between the students and the school in India.
All the classes will be dictated by teachers from Nada Yoga School.
Nada Yoga school is the oldest yoga school in Rishikesh. Therefore, the teaching program is well proven and quality is assured through years of adjustment and learning from experience. Paulina Copello has been certified in Nada Yoga here.
If you want to deepen your knowledge of yoga and/or learn how to teach, consider joining Natural Joy Yoga + Nada Yoga School teacher training for high-quality training unlike any other.
Completion of the teacher training qualifies a student to register at the 200 hour level (200 RYT) with the Yoga Alliance (USA)
The teacher training takes place 50% Online + 50% in person (in India)
or can also be completed 100% online + on-demand
This training is steeped in the ancient traditions of yogic studies, and it is designed to merge the wisdom of Yoga with the needs and interests of the modern yogi.
This training is focused around yoga practice and yoga philosophy,
with the special addition of mantra and yoga sounds taught by Indian Nada Yoga teachers.
This training features anatomy, alignment, sequencing, history of yoga, with special preparation in pranayama, meditation, chanting, mantra and voice fundamentals.
Through this training, you might learn how to incorporate compassionate and mindful actions into your daily life. Learn how to effectively and safely guide a physical practice, supported by the wisdom and knowledge of the yoga philosophy.
What can you expect to learn during classes?
* Asana Practice & Anatomy
*History of Yoga, Yamas + Niyamas, 8 Limbs
* Yoga Sutra Study, Bhagavad Gita Study, Yoga Philosophy
* Pranayama, Chanting, Mantra, Kirtan
* Meditation, Self-Study, Homework
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Schedule
2023 Online Dates:
October 7 & 8
November 4 & 5
December 2 & 3
2024 Online Dates:
January 13 & 14
February 9 & 10
ONLINE Times :
8.00- 16.00 Saturday / Sunday (with breaks)
* The workshop will take place on the above dates . You’ll join the classes via video conferencing (Zoom).
We will send you the meeting link 1 day before the online workshop starts.
* If you can’t attend all the live classes, you can still join the workshop. You will have access to the recordings for next 3 months (90-days) after the workshop ends. So, you can watch them anytime at your own convenience.
2024 In person Dates:
March 15 - 29 th 2024 in Rishikesh (India)
IN PERSON Times :
Yoga TT Typical Daily Schedule
* Early morning Pranayama or Shatkarma + Warm-up exercises/Asanas
* Morning Anatomy & Physiology lectures
* Art of teaching (workshop) / Yoga Philosophy
Note: The schedule is subject to change.
Including homework, time online + in person, the course amounts to 200 study hours in total.
Click HERE to register
Registration will not be complete until the reservation deposit is made.
Early bird (Until September 1st 2023) : 1480 €**, Regular 1600 €
A reservation deposit of 370 € is paid upon enrolment. The deposit is not refundable.*
Early bird (Until September 1st 2023) : 1280 €**, Regular 1400 €
A reservation deposit of 300 € is paid upon enrolment. The deposit is not refundable.*
* Please note : A minimun amount of students is required to set up the training. If not, the deposit will be returned and the education postponed until later.
**Payment plans available
* Online and in person lessons from professional yoga teachers and guest lecturers
* Online lectures recording for 3 months
* Transportation from Delhi to Rishikesh in a private bus the day of arrival
* Basic accommodation in the first established ashram in Rishikesh – Swargashram
*Wireless Internet Connectivity
* Indian Classical (sitar, tabla, vocal, harmonium, etc.)
* Music Concerts and Kirtans
* Vegetarian meals (3 times a day)
* Local sightseeing