Join a 6 days "Slow life" retreat created for a small group (up to 12 guests) in a unique boutique centre located in a serene italian villa.
It is the perfect way for you to connect to nature, have time explore yourself , practice yoga and discover local tourism.
Let yourself be inspired by the apulian culture,
based on a slow lane living and enjoying the small pleasures in life.
GET INSPIRED IN PUGLIA - ITALY
YOGA & LOCAL TOURISM 6 DAYS RETREAT 2023
Explore the experience of daily yoga and meditation practices designed to restore balance in body and mind , reconnect to your inner wisdom and power.
Please note this schedule is an example. Variations might happen.
8.30am - 10.00am -Dynamic yoga (For all levels)
10am - Brunch
10.30pm - 5pm - Free time to relax, read, sleep, enjoy the swimming pool, go for a walk in the countryside or explore the surrounding beaches and towns.
5pm - 6.30pm - Restorative yoga & Yoga Nidra
7pm - Dinner
9pm - Relaxation/ Connection
YOGAPULIA is a boutique retreat centre exclusively for yoga and meditation practice. It´s located in the peaceful Valle d’Itria in Puglia (Southern Italy), and surrounded by beautiful countryside, olive trees, almond groves, and vineyards.
The centre has been built around old trulli.
A trullo (plural, trulli) is a unique architectural building, made out of rough stone quarried locally and built in an overlapping way without using any mortar but just simple know how and tools. The structure is composed of walls up to one metre wide, above which a conic roof rises, covered with “chiancarelle” – large narrow stone slabs positioned in a circular fashion.
This type of construction keeps the interior cool during the summer and warm in the winter.
EVERYDAY (OPTIONAL) YOGA CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS:
- Early morning Dynamic Yoga*
- Evening with deep relaxation, restorative yoga or Yoga nidra.*
- Special day with Slow life + Creativity workshop.
** You don't need any previous experience in Yoga or meditation
The COMPLEX creates a luxurious yet simple and understated feel, and includes:
* High standard rooms made out of locally sourced materials with private ensuite bathrooms.
* Swimming pool situated at the heart of the complex, a colourful and refreshing meeting point.
* A large outdoor courtyard provides the main communal eating space, and several outdoor terraces offer a place to relax in the sun or the shade.
* A beautiful, light filled space YOGA ROOM with stunning views overlooking the countryside. Fully equipped and rebuilt to include a new wooden floor, windows, insulated roof and a pellet stove for the cooler winter months.
The food that will be served is predominantly plant based with some vegetarian options. All local, seasonal and organic wherever possible. Refreshments are also available throughout the day and include tea, coffee, water & fruit.